{halloween} My Dad....

posted on: Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is my Dad  at our parade during the 4th of July. Yes, he is on a cow. Yes, we own horses, lots of horses. Why the cow? I don't know he has some sentimental attachment to this bovine that he named "Junior."


So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when I saw what he wore to the church Halloween party last night. I mean he did ride a cow in a parade.
                                                 

I am guessing he is Big Foot. I'm not quite sure what is with the flowers, I'm hoping it is in reference to Harry and the Hendersons. But who knows, this guy rode a cowin a parade, so why not be a female Big Foot.

He has very high self-esteem, it's why he can wear things like this in public and not lose any sleep over it.

So I hope you all have a great Halloween and I REALLY  hope that your relatives are a little less "extravagant" than mine...if they're not, well I feel your pain.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE MY DAD!!! :D That's all. I appreciate that you posted this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dad is high-larious! I also appreciate this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger