Rub-a-dub-dub favorites...

posted on: Friday, July 20, 2012


1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//

Please tell me I am not the only parent whose child has an aversion to the bathtub? As a newborn Brecken was a water baby who loved to play while being slathered in baby shampoo. As he got older and learned to float he would lay in the tub until he turned prune-like kicking his tiny feet back-and-forth. Then, he changed. Now it is gnashing teeth and deep-bellied screams to get him to bath. 

Do your children have a favorite toy they enjoy playing with during bath time?

1 comments:

  1. I have so many of those! The crayons are my life saver. She actually throws a fit when I take her OUT of the tub now. As soon as I set her in, she asks for them. I have that adorable little whale too, and the letters, and sponge, and soap/lotion... Haha

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger